Monday, February 2, 2015

A Month of Letters Challenge

I joined a challenge for February to write a letter each day for a month. I decided to write my "letters" on postcards, making my notes short and sweet with the bonus of a pretty picture on the card. Also, I have a HUGE stash of postcards thanks to my PostCrossing habit (more on that in another post maybe)!

I've decided to write postcards in the evening, so I actually wrote my postcard for February 3rd tonight on the 2nd, so then it's ready to go out in the mail first thing tomorrow. So far, it has actually been so fun that I must restrain myself from writing more than one note per day. However, I don't want to burn out on the writing thing, so I will resist. :)

I have an album on my Facebook page where I'm posting photos of each postcard. Click this link to see the album: Rebecca's Month of Letters Challenge on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment