Friday, September 21, 2007

Skinny Jeans and Cute Shoes

I went to the mall yesterday. A fairly rare event, to be sure, but a good opportunity for people-watching. At one point I found myself walking behind a couple, arm-in-arm, and all I could think was, "Men shouldn't wear skinny jeans. EVER." In my state of general disbelief that not even skinny jeans were exempt from "it all comes back," it never occurred to me that this was a trend for women and men. Shudder. Try to delete image from mind. Did I mention that I'm going to an 80's themed party tonight, and I find it rather scary that I could actually just buy brand new clothes to wear rather than dig through my closet??

On a different fashion-related note, all was not lost in yesterday's shopping adventure: a very cute pair of shoes are now in my closet, just waiting for the right opportunity to debut....

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm so happy you joined. And love the shoes. Hopefully we can stay better in touch now. Hope you are doing well.

    PS your blog design is very cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes ROCK! LOVE THEM!

    And you really have a gift for design/colors. Your Blog looks super sharp!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad to have a place to "keep up" with you! Cool blog! I like the name too. (:

    Funny how you mentioned the growing in grace song. I still get teary-eyed every time I sing or hear it thinking about all of my good college buddies - you included. (:

    ReplyDelete