Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thankful Thursday: First Day

I started another new job today. I was blessed with a paid summer internship at a financial advising firm, Waddell & Reed. The team I'm working with seem really great, and willing to let me dig in and learn some financial planning skills along with helping out with some of the usual internship stuff like... filing. Which I love. Not. But overall, it promises to be interesting. They have been very flexible, allowing me to schedule hours around my summer class and to avoid the worst commute times so I don't spend hours in traffic.

God is good, and I am grateful.

--
Originally posted at: http://rebeccasmiscellanies.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear about your summer job! Hope it continues to go well and that you have a good experience!!

    ReplyDelete