Monday, September 28, 2009

Just when I needed it...

I'm in some crazy weird place this week, and I've been considering blogging about my current state which is a bizarre intersection of complete stress over finding a job when I graduate, freaking out over my final project, and in the middle of it all questioning both what on earth I was thinking when I decided to go back to school in order to totally change careers and if I can actually do what I'm hoping to.

Then I read this post over at my friend Sara's blog, and I think it was just what the doctor ordered. So instead of trying not to throw up over my current worries, I'm going to try a little more believing in myself and the One who I'm convinced sent me on this journey. Thanks, Sara, you rock.

--
Originally posted at: http://rebeccasmiscellanies.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment