Monday, March 21, 2011

Photography Project #3: Covenant

This is another installment of the photos I've been taking for my photography class. This was due a few weeks ago, but we just talked about it last Monday. The word of the week was Covenant, and our assignment was to take a photo of anything that represented a contract, covenant or agreement. When I was explaining my assignment to a couple of friends, they immediately volunteered to be subjects of my photo of the week. While this photo isn't the ideal shot I pictured, I had a very limited amount of time to set it up, and I was happy with the outcome. I did run some actions on the photo, and turned the background to black and white but kept the hands in color.


Thanks for helping out with my project, Andrea & Luis!

-- Originally posted at: http://rebeccasmiscellanies.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment