Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Joy Dare Week 5

This week has been much better. I've been busier, experiencing a dramatically productive week at work (unheard of!) and well, what can I say? God is good.

This week:

79. Worship without work (I work part-time at a church, and it's not a foregone conclusion that I can worship on Sundays without having my day of rest interrupted with work.)

80. and 87. Time to create and be creative (different days/different ways.)

88. Affirmation from a coworker of something done well.

This week's "photo" is a little digi-paper-scraps image I threw together, it's a representation of a friend's house. I helped my friend move this week, and I stopped by her house the night before the big move. We reminisced together about the memories in that house, and for me, I remember the first time I hung out at her house, near the beginning of our friendship. This friendship has been a great blessing in my life these last two years, and I am so very, very grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment