Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday: Weekend Getaway

Woohoo! I love traveling, and this weekend promises to be a lot of fun!!

In December, my mom had a big birthday, the kind where her new age now ends in a zero. My dad, brother, sister-and-law and I pitched in for her gift, which is a plane ticket for this weekend: the three of us girls are going to northern CA to visit with friends and go sightseeing in San Francisco!

So this week's thankful list:
- we are healthy and well and able to travel
- airplanes that bring us to see people we love and fun places to enjoy together
- umbrellas to keep us dry from the weekend's apparently inevitable rain
- a camera to capture the memories we will make together

I'm so excited I've hardly been able to think of anything else! My bag is packed and I'm ready to go... is it Friday yet???

(Pictures of the trip next week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment