Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thankful Thursday: Semester #1 is Over!

I had completely forgotten how crazy college is at the end of the semester. All you do is eat, breathe, sleep and study. And sometimes you don't sleep. I am SO glad this semester is over! I was able to persuade one of my professors to take his final on Monday instead of today, so I wrapped up one day early. Now to wait for the grades. I'm a little nervous about one of them, but the rest of my exams went very well.

I am grateful, not only to be finished and have the chance to enjoy the holidays without studying, but also because this semester has been really great. I've enjoyed learning, and I've become even more convinced that I'm on the right path for my life. I feel like I finally know what I want to do when I grow up, and that is a wonderful feeling.

I've been surprised to find that I'm so into numbers, which is a big part of what I'm going to be doing. I had one major project this semester that involved building some pretty interesting spreadsheets. Oddly enough, when I wasn't completely stressed by thinking that I was doing it all wrong, it was kind of fun.

I know. Weird. I used to do marketing.
--
Originally posted at: http://rebeccasmiscellanies.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Confession time: I love spreadsheets. So I'm glad you actually enjoyed making one. (I'm a geek, I know)

    ReplyDelete