Thursday, January 7, 2010

52 Week Project

In the digital scrapbooking world, there was lots and lots of buzz at the New Year, people who were boldy striving to document 2010 with a "365 project," taking at least one photo every day for an entire year. That sounds really cool, I thought... and about a millisecond later I realized that taking a photo every day is just not a realistic goal for me.

Then my friend Kristin (she's a San Diego Photographer and her work is a-ma-zing! go check her out!) posted that she was starting a 52-week project, posting one photo per week for a year. Hmmmm, I thought. I could do that. Especially since I have a cool new phone with a camera and web access.

I'm going to go look through my photos from this week and find one to post.

--
Originally posted at: http://rebeccasmiscellanies.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment