Saturday, January 29, 2011

30 days of blogging, day 2: Blog Name

Day 2 is an easy assignment for me: Meaning behind the name of your blog.

The name of my blog is meant to be simply descriptive, so the story here is only about how I decided on this name, which is a pretty short story! When some of my friends started blogging, I thought it might be fun. At first I thought I'd want to blog about the books I read, but the more I thought about it, I realized that I might want to write about different things, and not limit myself to books. In other words, the blog was going to be about miscellaneous things, and it wasn't long until I decided on RebeCCa's MisCellaNies.

mis·cel·la·nies

-noun

a miscellaneous collection or
group of various or
somewhat unrelated items

(Thanks to dictionary.com, my go-to website when I need a dictionary!)
-- Originally posted at: http://rebeccasmiscellanies.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment