Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Joy Dare Week 8

Another week with lots of photos. I'm having a little fun with this photo thing, can you tell?


135. Finding this fortune-cookie fortune in my wallet. About a week after the date on it, I bought a ticket to go to London in March, in part because the friend I'd shared Chinese food with helped talk me into it.


138. February blossoms. (It's California, spring comes early!)

139. from writer Jennifer Dukes Lee:

"You. Matter. You are God's Masterpiece.
You were created anew in Christ Jesus,
so you can do the good things
he planned for you, long ago."

147. from the WhiteStone Publishing Facebook page, a song and melody I have often enjoyed:
SIMPLE GIFTS
'Tis the gift to be simple,'tis the gift to be free,'tis the gift to come downwhere we ought to be,and when we find ourselves in the place just right,'twill be in the valley of love and delight.When true simplicity is gainedto bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed,to turn, turn, will be our delighttill by turning, turning we come round right.~ EIGHTEENTH CENTURY SHAKER HYMN






No comments:

Post a Comment