Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Joy Dare Week 9

I'd confessed a couple weeks ago that I was falling behind on counting. As I write this, it's already a few days after the scheduled date for the post. I think I'm still a little behind, but I'm not going to look at the numbers. I'm just going to "Keep Calm and Count On" (graphic from the free Complete Joy Collection printable at the A Holy Experience blog):


Gifts for this week:

153-160. At my job at church, we had our staff party this week, so I counted each staff person as a gift this week. I work with a GREAT group of people!

162. A beautiful truth in Sunday's sermon.

170. A new computer mouse at work. (Yep, counting the little things. Isn't it cute???)


174. I didn't run out of gas in the car today. Despite not paying attention to the gas gauge until it was already well beyond "light going on" low....!

Lastly, a pic from a couple weeks ago, I finally just saved this from the memory card on my old phone.

119. Playing "Ticket to Ride" with my cousins from Alberta.


No comments:

Post a Comment