One of my friends sent this list as an e-mail, and I decided to post my answers just for fun. After all, one must have a little fun on Christmas!
(E-mail directions.) Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy the list of questions into a new e-mail and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you… ‘Tis the season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
A mix, but I definitely appreciate the convenience of gift bags.
2. Real tree or artificial?
Artificial, with a nice evergreen candle burning in the room.
3. When do you put up the tree?
Whenever I get around to it.
4. When do you take the tree down?
See answer to #3
5. Do you like egg nog?
Nope. Every year I try it thinking maybe this will be the year I like it, but so far, it hasn't happened for me. So also no for eggnog shakes and Starbucks' eggnog lattes.
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
Dad or Brother
9. Easiest person to buy for?
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Can't think of anything so terrible that it bears mentioning for this question.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
When I first spot something ideal for someone on my list, usually sometime in the summer.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
No way I could list just one....
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay home :)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers?
Yes (Don't forget Rudolph!)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Varies. This year, Christmas Eve (that's today!) My brother is a firefighter, so we open gifts whenever we can get together around his schedule.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Buying a gift for someone when you really don't have any idea what they might like!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Red & white makes a very pretty tree, but lots of my ornaments have other colors too.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Turkey with all the trimmings, basically like Thanksgiving #2.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
What I want: Apple iBook and iPod Nano.
What I'm going to get: No idea, but my sister-in-law has my name, so I'm sure it will be great.
Merry Christmas Everyone!