Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday: A new weekly post

So, I finally finished "catching up" on some previous posts yesterday. Posts I'd started a while ago, but was having trouble finding time to finish! Anyway, one of them was about Thanksgiving, and I listed a few of the blessings I was thankful for in the moment. It reminded me that I do not take time often enough to be thankful or to express gratitude to those who are blessings in my life.

That said, I’ve decided to start posting weekly about something I’m thankful for. Sometimes these will be silly and sometimes they will be serious. We’ll see how this goes, I’m not usually the best at keeping things like this up… but at the very least, I will be thankful today.

Today I am thankful for… yesterday’s office announcement that we will have “casual dress” daily through January 31! It’s the little things….

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really were playing catch up. I had a lot of reading material to go through today on your blog! Anyway, thank you for the thoughtful comments. I hope you have a great weekend (and enjoy those casual days!)

    ReplyDelete