Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cute Shoes

So it's been a quiet couple of weeks, not much new going on, really. I could write about spending my Saturday cleaning out the kitchen cupboards, but WAKE UP! I'll be sparing you that boring monologue. Yeah, so nothing really exciting going on.
I am wearing really cute shoes today, though. Not that this is profound, but you know how it is some days when you get dressed and you just feel like a million bucks? Any guys who might be reading this and are falling asleep - sorry, it's kind of a girl thing, feel free to tune out. So these shoes make me feel like a million bucks. It almost doesn't matter what I'm wearing with them. Last week it was favorite jeans, today it's office dress. Which reminds me that since my job makes me crazy, at least I can look good doing it. Not that anyone notices. Sigh. I need to take these shoes out for happy hour. Mental note: call sister-in-law to schedule that girl night we've been plotting!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your shoes make you feel like a million bucks. Shoes never really had that effect on me. A good pair of jeans though...yeah, I would definitely like to try going to one of those stores where they find you the perfect pair of jeans (I know it costs an arm and a leg, but just to try!) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz........

    ReplyDelete