Friday, February 29, 2008

Extra Day

Once every four years there is an extra day on the calendar. What is the only thing that could make an extra day better? An extra day OFF! Well, since that is not my reality, I figured I would at least take a few minutes to daydream about what I would do with an extra day off if I had one. (And besides that, I had to post today because one only has a chance to blog on leap day once every four years and I couldn't pass that up.)

1. Sleep as late as possible, and stay in my pajamas until at least noon
2. Go for a long walk on the beach
3. Use my annual pass to the zoo
4. Get a jump start on the weekend and go away somewhere
5. Boost the sluggish economy by going shopping!
6. Clean out my closets (I know this isn't exactly exciting, but it would be so satisfying to get it done!)
7. Scrapbook or make cards
8. Cook something fabulous for dinner
9. Visit my grandma
10. Absolutely nothing... with a side of Starbucks.

What would you do?

P.S. Happy Birthday Chris!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for the absolutely nothing....with a double shot of Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As we decided in our earlier phone chat... today should officially be "National Margarita Day." Cheers!

    ReplyDelete