Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday at The Sea Ranch

I'm out of town this week in a remote, quiet, peaceful place. Just my bag of groceries from Trader Joe's, an internet connection, and a hot tub (vacation is hard work.) No TV, no Olympics, no noise or busyness, just lots of God's amazing creation to enjoy.
So I guess there's some noise, like the ocean pounding against the shore, and the crickets serenading me... and the surprised sound I made when I found a frog hanging out by the hot tub.

For the next few days, I'm planning to post some pictures of the amazing outdoors, as seen through the eye of my humble digital camera.
Here's one for starters... The sun is setting behind me and to the right, and the white spot in the upper left corner is the moon.

Pebble Beach ~ The Sea Ranch
Sonoma County ~ California

No comments:

Post a Comment